Well here I am again; blogspot seems top be the best place to be after you've done everything else to avoid your work. The dares have been wearing thin this week, the most memorable one being when I found a MASSIVE piece of paper in the lecture theatre and instead of listening to the lecture, I mustered up all my strength to try and fold the paper into an aeroplane. Then I threw it across the theatre, which quite annoyed one person it hit, but I didn't like them anyway.
I was pretty happy today after finding that the letter of complaint I wrote to the university paper had been published, and instead of using a picture of a mis-spelt roadsign I provided, they enlarged my picture and stuck it right in the middle! So now probably everyone at Imperial knows that Yasin Fatine likes sleeping on beds of flowers.
My last port of call before this was nintendowiifanboy.com, where I am kept up-to-date about how amazingly successful the Nintendo Wii is. And amidst the multiple posts on the new Animal Crossing (which I think is going to be very similar to the Gamecube/DS versions), I spotted an article on how a boxing company is making some new gloves to cater for Wii Sports fans. Along with the other Wii 'accessories', this is probably the most pointless thing after lollipop ladies at pelican crossings! They don't enhance the gameplay experience in any way, and don't allow the player to use their imagination... just gloves with a wiimote-shaped space to fill. It just annoys me to think about how people over-exploit good ideas just to make money, and what annoys me even more is that it will probably become a best-seller! I hate the general public!

Oh, and Microsoft have just ripped-off one of Nintendo's ideas by making Mii-like characters, and although I hate anyone who copies Nintendo, I have to say that they're pretty good! And I guess that everyone will notice they were copied from the Wii and start loving Nintendo even more because of this. But I still hate Sony for their 'motion-sensing' controller!
1 comment:
We wont see any quality titles for the Wii until 2009. To be fair, the Xbox 360 released in 2005 and took 3 years to release its greatest titles. The Wii isnt even 2 years old yet, and yet it has such a stellar game library so early into its lifecycle.
In 2009 and 2010 we will see some truly amazing things, mark my words. It happened with the DS and the PSP and the same will go for the Wii and the 360.
Post a Comment