Tuesday, 9 June 2009
Perfection, Paused.
I've just discovered the most amazing thing! Well I personally found the experience quite serene; about a month ago my mum ordered some caterpillars through the post, and since then they've all become butterflies (as you'd expect, even though we missed them all hatching from their coccoons, still an amazing feat), but, I was just going downstairs to get an apple, with the fruit bowl on the same table as where we keep the butterflies, and I found them all asleep! I assumed they were, since they weren't fluttering their wings but were motionless and still, and I tried hard not to wake them. Now, is it just me, or is that something extraordinary? Seeing the most innocent of creatures sleep just had an amazing calming effect on me; what can such beautiful, pure creatures ever be dreaming about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment