Saturday, 20 June 2009

Snap

I finally decided to upload this year's worth of photos (more than 300... so far) onto facebook, with me deciding to finally deal with the hassle of sorting through pictures from two cameras and organising the jumbled up photos by renaming them and putting them into monthly folders, before uploading them. Things were going well until I decided to delete what I uploaded after I discovered I hadn't put some in the right place, and that was before I faced the ordeal of having to tag everyone in and caption the photos. Now that facebook has by increased the limit per album to 200 photos, I thought it would be much quicker tagging everything and captioning all at once; but I was wrong, by the time I got to photo number 200 of the first album, facebook's connection decided to time out, and once I logged in again, everything was blank! But today, I don't care... because my phone camera started working again!! Out of nowhere. I had one of those moments where I felt I had to take a picture (I've had alot of those, hence the two albums :P) and I tried it... there were no lines on the screen! I was absolutely gobsmacked, and it's ironic because I was filling out the insurance form just this morning; we thought we'd cancelled the insurance, but they were still taking money out of the account, so why not. And even then they wanted an 'excess' amount ¬_¬

My phone is pretty disastrous with the touch screen texting and high monthly bills and everything, but yeah, I'm just happy I can take random pictures again!



Alhamdulillah.

No comments: